The RE5 Study Guide is updated with the latest changes including BD 86/2018 and 194/2017 which is in effect from the 1st of February 2019
The guide consists of the following headings:
- Demonstrate understanding of the FAIS Act as a regulatory framework
- Roles and Responsibilities Defined In The FAIS Act
- Manage and Oversee the Appointment of Representatives
- Key Individual
- Compliance Officer
- The Role and Authority of the FAIS Ombud
- Maintain the License of the FSP
- Manage and Oversee the operational ability of the FSP
- Comply with Regulated Record Keeping Requirements
- Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Control Regulations
- General Code of Conduct
When you buy the study guide you also get access to the online learning platform where the material is available electronically.
You will get access to the online mock exams compiled from a question bank of over 500 questions and 3 Videos that explains aspects in more detail and help you with your exam.
- VIDEO: Understanding The RE Exams
- VIDEO: FAIS Framework
- VIDEO: FAIS CATEGORIES EXPLAINED
Please take note the material is not downloadable in any format. Your printed study guide will be sent to you via courier. Please allow 5 – 7 working days for delivery depending on where you stay. (Delivery dependent on current lock down restrictions)
Online access is done manually and you will be notified as soon as your registration is active.