The RE5 Study Guide is updated with the latest changes including BD 86/2018 and 194/2017 which is in effect from the 1st of February 2019, and GG 43474/706/707 which is in effect from 26 June 2021
Your study guide is delivered electronically as a .pdf document.
The guide consists of the following headings:
- Demonstrate understanding of the FAIS Act as a regulatory framework
- Roles and Responsibilities Defined In The FAIS Act
- Manage and Oversee the Appointment of Representatives
- Key Individual
- Compliance Officer
- The Role and Authority of the FAIS Ombud
- Maintain the License of the FSP
- Manage and Oversee the operational ability of the FSP
- Comply with Regulated Record Keeping Requirements
- Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Control Regulations
- General Code of Conduct
When you buy the study guide you also get access to the online learning platform where the material is available electronically.
You will get access to the online mock exams compiled from a question bank of over 500 questions and 3 Videos that explains aspects in more detail and help you with your exam.
- VIDEO: Understanding The RE Exams
- VIDEO: FAIS Framework
- VIDEO: FAIS CATEGORIES EXPLAINED
Online access is done manually and you will be notified as soon as your registration is active.